Please join us for a fun night with beautiful music, farm to table dinner, drinks, friends, auctions, raffles, tarot and more! Fundraiser benefiting HB Yoga Collective & Huntington Beach Public Art Alliance.
Saturday, Sept 16th
6:00 – 9:00 PM
HB Yoga Collective
Dinner Ticket $100 / person | Space Limited to 40 Guests
Can’t make it? You can still participate by purchasing raffle tickets for $10 each. Most of our raffle items are valued at $100 or more.
Please call the studio to purchase raffle tickets 714.374.0810 or better yet, come take a class and buy raffle tickets.
We will write your name on each raffle ticket you purchase and we will contact if you are one of the lucky winners. See the prizes below.
Silent Auction & Raffle Items
- 2 VIP Passes to Universal
- Personalized stationary
- Private clean eating workshop up to 8 people
- 3 private yoga sessions with Kori Strobl
- 3 private yoga sessions with Nicolette David
- 3 nights stay in condo in Waikiki
- Family photo session with Carrie Cowan
- Art work from Carrie Cowan
- Art work from Steve Lustig
- Public Art Alliance artists
- Eco- Beauty Gift Basket from Meleesa
- 1 Annual HBYC membership
- Farm to Table Dinner at Amrita Farm for up to 8 people
- 1 hr Tarot or Reiki session with Shannon Wingard
- 1 Mala Designed by Carrie Cowan
- Gift Basket from lil green wagon
- Woman’s Outfit from Minds Eye
- Men’s Outfit from Minds Eye
- Sunglasses from Kynd
- 1 Month HBYC membership
- Jala Clothing
- Fermentation Farm Lifetime Membership
- Art by Steve Lustig
- Wine & Wine Tasting
- Infinity Strap Gift Set
- Ellume Naturals
About The Event:
HB Yoga Collective’s story is special and poignant. We are called “Collective” because we are built on the love, generosity and support of a community. We are proudly in our first year of inception and we are fast becoming the center for wellness, positive energy and community in Downtown Huntington Beach. Our strong management, amazing teachers and staff are contributing to rapid growth in local and tourist clientele as well as our retail sales and special event revenue.
Like most responsible and successful new businesses, we rely on infusions of capital from other sources in order to supplement our ability to meet our expenses in this first year. Please join us for this extraordinary fundraising evening with a mouthwatering, taste buds dancing, delicious meal prepared by Rasa Eats’ chef and studio co-owner Shina Chen. Meet the owners, hear our inspiring story, ask questions, mingle with members and be an important part of the success of this heartfelt passion project. The evening will include a private concert with the talented string quartet, as well as a silent auction including art from celebrated local artists Steve Lustig and Carrie Cowan, private yoga packages, private farm-to-table dinner for up to 8 people at Amrita Farm, and much more!